Sunday, March 21, 2010

Party Circles!!


Party Circles are my new obsession! I am using them for everything! I have added them on top of cupcakes for a birthday party, printed them on label paper for favor tags, punched them for gift bag tags, and placed them in a gift for an enclosure card. The possibilities are endless!

Even if you are not crafty and creative you can make these! Just choose your design and pick up a scallop or circle punch from any store that sells craft supplies! (I bought mine from AC Moore and used one of their famous 40% off coupons. You can print these weekly from their web-site.) It is that simple!

I can't wait to share the Pink Flamingo invitations and party circles that I am designing for a super sassy girlfriend's daughter's first birthday. Thanks for the inspiration Becki! Strut on by to see pics soon!

Check out all my new designs on Etsy (Fun in the Sun, Monkey Around, Hoppy Easter, Flip Flop Fun)
www.pluffmuddstudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails