Friday, April 9, 2010

Frog Prince Party

Frog Prince Creative

While searching for a few frog princess party ideas for Cate's first birthday, I stumbled across this gem from a super creative mom, Paula at Frog Prince Creative. She was so sweet to share these pics with us, so check them out! Trust me, you will wish you were a guest.



These are just two of the versions of invitations that Paula custom designs on her Etsy site. I am sure that family and friends would jump for joy to open an invitation with pictures of their prince or princess.


Doesn't this look yummy! There are so many details that make this candy buffet so special and jaw dropping. Paula made this beautiful birthday banner to coordinate with the apple green and tiffany colors that flow throughout the color scheme of the party.


I LOVE anything monogrammed or personalized and these cookies hit the spot. Paula also shares directions to make the sparkly and dipped marshmallows on a stick on her blog.


The lollipops were each personalized for the guests attending the party. Paula painted the white clay pots and covered the top with a layer of green jelly beans. What are a great way to display the lollipops.


Of course, the cupcakes are my favorite. I love the party circles and cupcake papers that she made add a little sparkle.


The smash cake was made and delivered by one of her dear friends, who lives 3 hours away. That's a fantastic friend.



Who could resist this prince? She even made her little man's crown.



The tissue paper poms are very festive and the centerpieces are too cute!


These precious favor tags are also available in her Etsy shop.

This party has given me so many ideas for Cate's froggy princess party. I am making my shopping list..... tissue paper poms, lots of candy, invites, cupcake toppers, favor tags, ....... I would love any ideas ya'll have seen. Be sure to visit her blog, Frog Prince Creative for more ideas and paper party supplies. Feel free to leave a comment and share.




1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the colors and the wonderful dessert table. It makes me want to throw a party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails