Monday, April 19, 2010

Swooning Over Modern Lola

As we all know, I have been on the hunt for pink and green polka dot ideas and frog princess theme goodies for Cate's birthday party. Last night I stumbled across Modern Lola which was also featured at Bella Grace Party Designs! They have a fantastic variety of party supplies, including the perfect pink polka dot plates with a green border. I am so excited! They also have some very cute Lily Pulitzer paper party supplies. Having visions of Cate's dessert table, I could not resist the classic white cake stands either!


I would love to visit your favorite stores and see some fresh ideas. Any suggestions??

2 comments:

  1. These are the exact colors I am using for my daughter's b-day-----I love the pink and green combo. I can not wait to see your party!!!
    http://pretendpartyandplay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you tell me to add the polka dots and color scheme to the frog cookie set! It'll look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails