Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Digital Art

Happy New Year!!! I had taken a few months off to catch-up on life and I have missed my passion of sharing party ideas, recipes, crafts, tutorials, tips, and anything else that makes like FUN! I am ready to jump back in!!

I'm not sure about you and your family, but we miss our Christmas decorations, so I am quickly looking for some Valentine's Day ideas to get us moving to a new cute holiday! I have stumbled on quite a few adorable ideas that I can't wait to share!

Here is the first.... Have you been wondering how to get your text into a shape? This had puzzled me until I saw this tutorial from Black and White {Side by Side}. Maggie is genius!

Here is what I whipped up in minutes...
Please don't judge... these were just my experiment to see if the tutorial worked before I invested lots of time. :)

Now that I know it works, I am going to design some fun printables to pop in some frames to jazz up the mantle and party table for Valentine's Day. I even followed these directions on a Mac and it worked perfectly!!

I even used a picture to see what would happen. It is REALLY easy and you can use any shape. I can see this becoming a new favorite trick of mine!

Hurry to the tutorial by Maggie and start crafting your own printables!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails